The Bank Manager add on module gives you the ability to work with bank statements that you download via the Internet.
Bank Manager compiles the cash book electronically by using the bank statements of all the major banks in South Africa and International banks as the base.
The basics of this system are as follows:
- After the first bank statement download, you map transactions that recur from month to month.
- You attach a unique statement transaction identifier to the transaction and link this to the specific Pastel account.
- The result, in the following months, is that the system automatically maps recurring transactions exactly as they should be for the cash book batch.
- In the following months, you only have to map new transactions.
- You can split a single transaction into multiple transactions. You can use the same account or different accounts.
- For custom or complex changes, you can instantly export the transactions into Excel, make the changes, and instantly import the data back into Bank Manager.
Note: Bank Manager is a single-user module. Only one user can work in Bank Manager at a time.