Reversing Incorrect Cash Book Entry

 2016-10-21 09:09 AM by

What to do when you have processed an entry incorrectly and would like to fix it:


- First you need to establish if you processed VAT on the entry and also all the entry's details, such as the Period, Date, Account, Reference, Tax, Contra Account and Amount.


For full details how to do the reversal with screen shots, click here to download a pdf document.


To view a video on the subject click here



Happy Processing!