What Do I Need To Do?
06 FEBRUARY 2017
- Print & Submit & Request Payment for EMP201's in All Companies
- Remember to also send your Electronic UIF Declaration for All Companies from Sage Pastel Payroll
07 - 13 FEBRUARY 2017
- Make an appointment with an HH Accounting Consultant to come and help you with your Payroll Year End
- Contact your HH Accounting Consultant to schedule an appointment to help you with your Accounting year end if you need help to do this
- Remember to do a Stock Count and make the necessary adjustments before ending your accounting year
- Once the above has been done, you must run an Exception Report and fix all Exceptions before doing your Year End
Consider The Following When Making Your Appointments:
WEEKLY PAYROLLS - Year End Roll Over will have to be done within the 1st Week in March
FORTNIGHTLY PAYROLLS - Year End Roll Over will have to be done within the first 2 Weeks in March
MONTHLY PAYROLLS - Year End Roll Over will have to be done within the month of March
14 FEBRUARY 2017
- HH Accounting Roadshow; We hope you have already booked, unfortunately if you have not we were fully booked on the very same day our Sage Online Campaign went out. Hoping you will make it next year if you have missed out on this year!
For those who were Early Enough To Catch The Worm, Registration starts at 7:45am and the Presentation starts at 8:00am
- Valentine's Day; Remember to spoil your loved one and if you don't have one of those.... YOURSELF!
28 FEBRUARY 2017
- V11 End of Life Special Ends; If you are currently a Sage Pastel Accounting V11 user and you have not yet made use of our special to upgrade to the latest version of Sage Pastel Accounting, please give us a call
- Payroll Year End; Hope you have made an appointment :-)
- Accounting Year End for some companies; Have you activated your 13th period & made an appointment with one of our consultants if you need help?